Some components from each procedure can be taken into consideration. And then, according to your overall facial appearance, skin tone, and other facial features, your cosmetic dentist Dr. Rogowska will customize the smile makeover plan suiting your needs and preferences. She will plan and perform the treatment, keeping in mind your unique considerations.
What smile components can be treated with a smile makeover?
Your cosmetic dentist Dr. Rogowska will review different components of your smile and can help to improve the following things:
- Tooth Color- Whether you have stained/discolored teeth or cavities, you can use tooth-colored veneers and fillings respectively to match your natural teeth color. This will help improve your facial aesthetics and give you a brighter, whiter smile.
- Alignment and spacing- Alignment issues like crooked teeth, overcrowded teeth, or huge gaps between teeth can be rectified using orthodontic treatments such as Invisalign. The appearance of such teeth can be improved using veneers.
- Missing teeth- Even if one of your natural teeth is missing, it can hamper your facial aesthetics and oral functionalities. It can affect your bite and cause tooth decay. Missing teeth can be treated using procedures like bridges, dentures, etc.
- Harmony and Balance- Chipped, broken, and cracked teeth can be bonded cosmetically to improve appearance. Gums can be cosmetically recontoured to rectify gummy smile issues.
There are several aesthetic components of the smile makeover treatment, like:
- Tooth length
- Smile Line
- Tooth Proportions
- Tooth’s texture and characterization
No matter whichever feature you wish to improve in your smile, our dentist Dr. Rogowska has got you covered. Fix an appointment with her to get your customized smile makeover plan.