Who are the right candidates for crowns and bridges?
To know if you are a good candidate for dental crowns or bridges, book a consultation with Dr. Rogowska. She will thoroughly analyze your teeth and decide which procedure will help in your situation. Ideally, patients having the following issues are good candidates for crowns:
- Broken, fractured, or cracked teeth.
- That patient had large fillings, which has left the teeth weak and vulnerable to breakage.
- The patient is suffering from severe dental decay.
- Missing tooth due to an accident, aging, or extraction.
- Badly eroded tooth.
- Patients who have undergone root canal therapy might need a crown to protect their affected teeth.
The ideal candidate for dental bridges should have one or more teeth missing in a row. They should also have strong neighboring teeth and an overall healthy oral condition.
Getting crowns and bridges in Hollywood, FL
If you are looking for high-quality and affordable dental crowns and bridges in Hollywood or the nearby Florida area, contact us at Kinga E Rogowska Family and Cosmetic Dentistry. We have a fully-equipped dental office, and our experienced dentist Dr. Rogowska will give you the best guidance and dental treatment. She will bring back your beautiful and natural smile.