What are the different types of dentures?
Depending on the number of teeth you are missing, your dentist would recommend one of the following:
- Complete dentures- It helps in restoring your smile when all of your natural teeth are missing. It is made of a plastic base that is pink in color and replicates your gum tissues. These are either removable or attached to the dental implants which are surgically placed in your jawbones.
- Partial dentures- These are either made of plastic base or metal framework supporting the number of teeth that need replacement. These are held in place by clasps and are adapted carefully around your natural teeth.
Who are the ideal candidates for dentures and partials?
Dr. Rogowska at Kinga E Rogowska Family and Cosmetic Dentistry recommend dentures and partials for patients suffering from the following conditions:
- All the teeth are missing.
- Most of the teeth but not all natural teeth are missing.
- Broken, chipped, or brittle teeth, along with missing teeth.Our dentist will thoroughly examine your teeth and oral conditions before deciding if dentures and partials are the ideal solutions for you
Getting dentures and partials in Hollywood, FL
If you have missing teeth and want to get dentures or partials to restore your smile, contact us at Kinga E Rogowska Family and Cosmetic Dentistry. Our state-of-the-art practice in Hollywood, FL, is equipped with the latest technology to give you the best treatment in a comfortable environment. To know more, you can call our dental office directly.